The InsCorp marketing team has asked you to customize the GoGoRoad application theme to align with the company's brand. Apply the company's colors and logo to the application theme.
The following table provides the credentials you need to complete the challenge.
1 Modify the application logo
- In the App Studio navigation pane, click Settings > Theme.
- Click Change logo to change the logo to an existing or new logo.
- In the dialog box, select an existing logo and click Submit.
Note: For the purposes of this challenge, use an out-of-the-box logo.
- Confirm that the logo to the left of the Change logo button reflects your logo selection.
2 Modify the application theme
- In the application theme, in the Theme section, click a theme.
- Confirm that the logo background color and the Colors in the section that follows reflect the selected colors of the theme.
- In the Colors section, select the Links square to open a dialog where you can modify the color of links in the application.
- In the Hex value field, enter 0000EE.
- Click Save to change the link color to blue.
- In the Text section, to the right of Heading 1, click the second drop-down list and select Bold.
- To the right of Heading 1, in the third field, enter a value of 20.
- Click Save to apply changes to the GoGoRoad application theme.
3 Verify your work
- In the App Studio header, click Preview application to view the theme and logo changes.
- Confirm that the application header uses the new logo and theme color.