Chuck Keffler, who runs a construction company, is interested in security products. After nurturing the lead, sales representative Terry Mason feels confident and wants to add Keffler Constructions Partners (KCP) to the application.
Use the following credentials to log in to the exercise system:
Sales representative Terry Mason
Your assignment consists of the following tasks:
Task 1: Create a new organization record.
Task 2: Confirm your work.
1 Create a new organization record
- Log in to your exercise environment as sales representative Terry Mason.
- Click Organizations. The list of organizations is displayed.
- Click Create organization. The new organization form is displayed.
- In the new organization form, enter the following information:
- Name: Keffler Construction Partners
- Short name: KCP
- Revenue: 3450000
- Industry: Manufacturing
- In the Addresses area, click + Add address and enter the following information:
- Street address: 75 Mt Auburn St.
- City: Watertown
- State/Province: MA
- Zip/Postal code: 02472
- Country: United States
- Click Create to save the organization. There is now an organization with an account for Keffler Construction Partners.
2 Confirm your work
- On the Organizations page, click Keffler Construction Partners. The organizational record for Keffler Construction Partners is displayed.
- From the Keffler Construction Partners record, click the Accounts tab. The accounts for the organization are displayed.
- Verify that an account was created and that the owner for both the organization and account is Terry Mason.